Our diatomaceous earth is Food Grade, 100% natural and chemical free, and has been certified by the Queensland Government as containing an undetectable amount of crystalline silica (less than 1%) . It has no additives and has not been subject to any manufacturing process other than crushing and bagging. It is only sun-dried and has not been subject to any artificial heat treatment – making it safe to use in the home, garden and on the farm.
Whether you are a large-scale agricultural producer, run livestock, a professional horticulturist, a breeder, a home gardener, or a pet owner, you will find many uses for Diatomaceous Earth.
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is available in the following size grades:
- DE-Micro10 Food grade Microfine powder (10um)
- No-Grit Food Grade Superfine (>300um)
- Food Grade Regular (10um to 3.5mm)
- Poultry / Bird Feed Supplement (300um to 3.5mm)
- Agricultural Grade for broad acre farming available in bulk quantities call for quotes
All are exactly the same quality, but each has been milled to a different particle size, to suit different uses.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER AND PAY BY PHONE?
IT’S EASY – CALL Tony 0414 735 655 or go to our ONLINE shop.